Ham & Cheese Crescent Roll-ups
Ham and cheese are together again, wrapped in tender crescent pastry in an all-time favorite sandwich.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Total Time: 25 Min
Makes: 8 Sandwiches
- 1 can (8oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 thin slices cooked ham (8oz)
- 4 thin slices Cheddar Cheese (4oz), each cut into 4 strips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle; place 2 strips of cheese down center of ham. Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
- Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Back 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm