Bright Start, LLC is a private provider of Early Intervention, Case Management, and Speech Therapy services in South Carolina. We are currently seeking a PRN (Per Requested Need) SLP to serve children in their natural environment in the Midlands/Columbia area. As the caseload increases, this position will transition into Full Time.
REQUIREMENTS:Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology and South Carolina Speech Language Pathology License; a year of birth to three experience preferred.
BENEFITS: Full-Time Status: Competitive Salary,Medical Insurance,Continuing Education, 3 weeks paid time off, Simple IRA plan.
Job Type: PRN to Full-Time
Responsibilities and Duties
- Screen, evaluate, assess, and implement therapy treatments for speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Providing training and education to families, clients, and other professionals.
- Prepare and share assessments with client teams.
- Work collaboratively with teachers and professionals from other disciplines.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date documentation in Clinic Source and Bridges.
- Must be able to establish, assess, and modify realistic, measurable, timely, and functional goals.
- Must be able to follow speech therapy treatment plans for clients in accordance with State guidelines.
- Must be able to chart appropriately and timely.
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards clients.
- Must be able to assist in the evaluation of clients.
- Must demonstrate dependable, regular attendance.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must possess a Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Must possess a South Carolina Speech Language Pathology License.
- Have at least a year of birth to three (3) experience (preferred).