Bright Start is currently seeking a full-time Early Interventionist to work in the Anderson area. Early Interventionists provide intensive developmental instruction for parents/caregivers and their children with special needs. We assist families in helping children reach developmental milestones by building on the strengths of the family and child through home visits and individualized family training.
Minimum requirements for interested candidates are a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood, Education, Psychology, or a related field, along with 1 year experience working with children from birth-3 years of age.
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides therapeutic interventions as delineated on the treatment plan with families and their children with special needs.
- Assists families in helping children reach developmental milestones.
- Complete clinical documentation within established time frames.
- Perform home visits as outlined in treatment plans.
- Adhere to guidelines set forth by BabyNet and the SC Department of Disabilities and Special Needs.
- Ensure that services outlined in the child’s IFSP/FSP are rendered in accordance with the current program policy and that they include parent participation.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood, Education, Psychology, or a related field
- Must have at least a year experience working with children from birth to three (3) years of age.