Greenwood County, SC
- Provide support and technical assistance to Early Interventionist staff.
- Complete performance reviews for each assigned Early Interventionist.
- Attend DDSN meetings, trainings, etc.
- Interview, hire, and assist in training new Early Interventionists.
- Share information with families and professionals about services.
- Assist with incoming cases for Early Intervention to include transfers and new referrals.
- Maintain caseload data for each Early Interventionist.
- Maintain an assigned caseload as deemed by State Director.
- Assign cases to Early Interventionists, provide background information and steps/instructions to staff.
- Conduct monthly meetings.
- Monitor caseload numbers weekly.
- Monitor billing hours monthly.
- Attend Leadership Meetings with other leaders and supervisors.
- Must have worked as an Early Interventionist for at least two (2) years.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood, Education, Psychology, or a related field.